9.22.2008

Puppy!


So even though I am not in school anymore, I suddenly am involved in all kinds of things all at the same time! I finally have a regular sub spot in the Nashville Philharmonic Orchestra, and we are playing a concert at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center on Oct. 4th (It's free!). I am pretending like I remember anything about playing the violin by playing in a bluegrass band at St. George's. (They don't know how terrible I sound!)

And there's the youth group at West End UMC, which is tons of fun, and our new addition to the family: Lucy, who is a 13 week-old Schnauzer. Schnauzer is code for "big, ferocious dog in a tiny, adorable puppy's body."

Chris and I are pretty much entertained all the time by Lucy and her antics. She's always trying to get extra treats by doing tricks at random times. She also likes to bring treasures home in her mouth when we go on walks...things like: clumps of grass clippings, pine cones, sticks that are at least 3 times her size, and any piece of trash that is totally inappropriate for her to eat. She's fabulous! Everyone should have a puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment