1.20.2011

Thankful Thursdays

Now that I've survived the holidays and all of the illnesses that came with it, I'm reinstating Thankful Thursdays. This week I'm thankful for:
  • knowing my hard work is appreciated
  • a 3-day weekend
  • 2 days off with my husband (this is more rare than it sounds)
  • meetings full of laughter, even when we're all under stress
  • time to relax at home and let my creative juices flow
  • snow!
  • a full shelf of books to read (also not new, but I am flying through books right now)
  • my local library and the Friendly Library Guy
As a side note, I am really enjoying a book right now by Lis Harris, who writes about her visits with a Hasidic Jewish family in New York. I love learning more about the Christian faith by studying our Jewish origins.

No comments:

Post a Comment