1.25.2009

Catching up

Man, it's been a while since I've blogged. I meant to update on the surprise I put together for Helen, the woman who comes in to work for help sometimes. I ran over to where I've seen her ringing the Salvation Army bell several times, but to no avail! ::sigh:: Finally, after a few more attempts to meet up, we found each other at work, and gave her the gift. I haven't seen her since, and I don't know how well it was appreciated, but I think that being thought of in this way truly surprised her, and maybe even embarrassed her. I hope she didn't view it as charity, but until I see her again, I'll never know.

In other news, I am having a huge love affair with books. When I go to a bookstore, I literally want to take home one of almost every book they have. There are not enough hours in the day to spending reading and getting lost in ideas. I wish I could live in a bookstore. Or a library. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment