9.23.2009

iphone

I have iphone envy. I have done research to see how much money it will really cost me to purchase my very own hi-tech mobile tool that looks just like everyone else's. I find myself coming up with a variety of useful reasons to have an iphone, including: directions, weather, random wikipedia needs that come up throughout the day, and the all-purpose level app. (Let it be known that I have not hung a picture in 5 months. But when I do, I want to be prepared.) I want to be able to obsessively check facebook and twitter. I want to take pictures of stupid things and share them online.

I want an iphone.

And yes, I have tried the 12-step program, but it's useless - I am sucked into the void, and cannot come out again without my prize.

So, if you're feeling generous, you know what to do. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Becca - I also have a serious case of iphone envy. I try to ignore it most days but denial isn't working! I am the not-so-proud owner of a Blackberry, and while is is also extremely useful, it is not nearly as cool. Good luck with your newest affliction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you at least have one up on me - I still have to pay for every text!! I'm so old school...

    ReplyDelete