9.27.2010

Fall Musings

Every autumn for the last couple of years I find myself in a creative time warp - I'm so exhausted from doing fun things all spring and summer, cooking creatively with in-season veggies that demand to be eaten, and trying to find interesting and new things to entertain us, that I get completely worn out. Lately I haven't had the energy to do anything at home - cook, clean, exercise, be interesting....blah blah blah.

Luckily, this season offers tons of enjoyment all on its own! I'm looking toward some of my favorite things of fall:
  • apple cider warming on the stove
  • pumpkins
  • pumpkin flavored anything
  • soups
  • the crunch of fallen leaves
  • cool evenings
  • bare tree limbs
  • fall picnics
  • campfires
  • cool-weather hiking
Just thinking about this things recharges my batteries! I cannot wait until fall is really in full-swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment