5.20.2010

Thankful Thursdays

Well, last week I missed this. Due to the major flooding in Nashville, the church I work and worship at was completely wet on the entire first floor. We missed 4 days of work in the office, but luckily many of us were able to work from home, helping to communicate the damage to church members by email and the website. So when I wasn't up all night checking my email and being stressed out, I was trying to sleep. I was not feeling very thankful, and I certainly didn't have the time to dig in and force myself!

This week I am thankful for:
  • being confirmed at my church on Sunday
  • a wonderful relationship with my hubby
  • friendships with the youth at my church (you guys need to visit me at work this summer!)
  • lower levels of stress
  • beautiful sunsets
  • crossing things off my to-do list
  • fun co-workers
  • the swearing in of new US citizens tomorrow!
  • my puppy's beautiful haircut (by yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment