11.07.2010

Goodreads

Every now and then I like to put in a plug for goodreads.com. If you love to read, are always looking for new interesting titles, or just find it enjoyable to look back at what books you've finished, you should try it. Goodreads is part functional website with a literary focus and part social networking site. You create an account, add books as you read them, and post reviews if you like. You can search for books, read others' reviews, and even participate in free book sharing (which I've never tried).

I have a terrible memory for retaining information I've read, so I like to go back once in a while and see what I thought about certain books. It's interesting to discover which ones you remember most and decide to share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment