1.14.2010

Shout Out!

I have to give a shout out to this hilarious blog that was highlighted today on Blogger. Disclaimer: This WILL make you laugh. Do not try to drink. Do not try to be quiet. You will not succeed. (And yes, I'll warn you now about the language.)

The blog is Sleep Talkin' Man. I think this couple records each evening's sleep, then plays it back to see what fabulous things are said in the dead of night.

I have not laughed this hard in a Very Long Time!


Here are some highlights to entice you to for the hilarious laughter you're about to enjoy:

"This fish has got big floppy lips. Floppy lips. Fishy kissy fishy kissy. Oop, took one on the mouth! Not nice."

"Oh, we're going to be late for the pogo ballet, stop it!"

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! becca, i just found your blog, and this is so hilarious! will definitely keep me entertained for quite a while :)

    ReplyDelete